úterý 14. února 2012

Tips For Medical Student Entering Intern Year

Assalamualaikum wbt, and dobry den

Tidak berapa lama lagi, anak Malaysia sulung yg belajar di Czech akan pulang ke tanah air utk berkhidmat. Sebagai adik, saya sendiri tak dapat membayangkn perasaan abang dan kakak sulung kita ni. Going into Intern is always a big challenge. Yet we have seen many physician who survived it, and I (and I believe the others too), believe that our bros and sis can do it. May everyone survive the challenging working hours as Intern, and be a successful Dr. in future.

I got this from a blog. This is one tip for medical student entering Intern year.

It’s ok to be absolutely terrified. I was so nervous when I did my first speculum exam as a resident that it took me five minutes to realize that the speculum was actually broken and that I wasn’t just a complete idiot that didn’t know how to use it. Being nervous reminds us that we are taking care of people who are sick and we shouldn’t be nonchalant about it. When I did my first delivery, I think I almost vomited. Being scared is totally normal.


So, it is normal for medical students to be terrified. Even now we can't avoid from being nervous when going to exams. Believe in ourselves, and don't let any negative aura affect us. 

When we have made a choice, just go with it. Work hard and smart to achieve our dreams. And at the same time, keep on tawakkal (Arabic word that means Trust or reliance). Because we all believe that God controls what will happen in our life. If something unfavorable happen, trust and rely on Him. Make prayers. He always hear us.(unknown :))

Summer semester is coming. Let's enjoy our study and appreciate the moments and chances that we have. Build good relations with professors, friends and the community. Last but not least, (as a reminder) start preparing for the final exams. May everything be easy for all of us.




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat